1. Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University (Graduate/Scholar Program)(Download)
2. University diploma and bachelor’s degree certificate (original copy or notary copy in Chinese/English); graduating college students can provide Graduation Certificate instead.
3. Transcript for all the courses in college (original copy or notary copy in Chinese/English);
4. HSK certificate
5. A photocopy of passport and a recent photo (white background, 35mm×45mm in size)
6. Personal study plan (in Chinese/English)
7. Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors (in Chinese/English)
8. Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 400 yuan or US$ 50)
Applicants must be under 40 of age and in good physical condition, holding a non-China passport and a bachelor’s degree. Applicants of liberal arts programs should have an HSK test score of level 6 or above; applicants of other programs should have an HSK test score of level 4 or above.