1. The applicant must be healthy , not less than 18 years old, but not a Chinese citizen;
2. The applicant must have
a. A bachelor degree or higher educational background if pursuing the master’s degree;
b. A master’s degree or higher educational background if pursuing the doctoral degree;
3. Materials to be submitted
4. Completed Jilin University Application Form for International Student' – The form may be obtained by sending mail to the JLU Office of International Students or downloading from the website oic.jlu.edu.cn;
5. A notarized copy of the highest academic credential;
6. Notarized copies of official transcripts;
7. Certificate of HSK Examination – band 3 for undergraduate science and engineering program applicant, band 6 for undergraduate literature and art program or master’s/doctoral degree program applicant.
8. Master’s or doctoral degree program applicant should submit 2 current letters of recommendation written by associate professors or higher.