1. All enquiry and requests for admission should be addressed to:
International Student Office
Tel: +86-23-65102964 65111066
2. Fill in the Application Form
3. Long-term students are required to submit original record of physical examination and the original Blood Test Report,which is made in a hospital according to the items listed in the form of physical examination,within 6 months before the expected date of registration.
4. Submit the completed Application Form and Physical Examination Record to International Student Office,Chongqing University.Notarized copies of diploma or certificate and academic records are needed for degree program applicants,two recommendation letters and Resume are also necessary for postgraduate program applicants.
5. The deadline for application
Chinese Language and Culture program(long-term)
Spring semester:December 30
Autumn semester:July 30
Spring semester: October 15
Autumn semester: June 30
6.The Admission Notice and The Application for Student Visa(JW202) will be mailed to the applicants after the confirmation of qualification
7.Apply student visa within three months before the specified deadline of registration at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate with the Admission Notice,the JW202 Form and /or the physical examination record.
8.Register in the specified on the Admission Notice.
Master Degree Programs(2.5 years) :
Bachelor degree holder
Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors
HSK test required(liberal arts:level 6;other majors:level 3)